Sunday, December 4, 2011

Days Gone By



  Days are flying by here in the big apple. Thursday I walked through central park enjoying another warm day in December. The ice skating rink was a nice feature. The Zamboni came out to clear the ice as I approached. I always wanted to drive a Zamboni for some reason. Maybe it is that the Zamboni clears the ice smoothing out all the scars from the people who have skated all over it. The scared up ice becomes smooth like glass by the warmth of the Zamboni.

Our life can be ice that has never been Zambonied! All scarred up from people skating all over it. No loving warmth to smooth clear away the scars. All you need to realize is that you are the ice and the Zamboni driver! You can clear the ice anytime. The power is within you to do it! Get clear have no fear! I swear by the Sedona method and Ho'oponopono! They work wonders for clearing your emotional baggage and healing your reality. I find the more I do it the easier it is to clear any negative emotions that arise.

I was hungry and most of the junky food that was served in the park was expensive. I came upon a food cart that had all natural and organic foods and it was more reasonable then the junk food for some odd reason.

My Couchsurfing host has been very hospitable! My PC was having issues with connecting to the Internet. Windows seven was the problem. He asked me if I would like to try Linux. He said the newer version is much more user friendly now then back in the day when Linux was really only for the techie guys. It is very stable, fast and needs no virus protection. You can download it for free with all types of add ons. So far I have no complaints it works great. Thanks Lorenzo!

Friday I spent a considerable amount of time chilling in Starbucks writing and attending to business. After sitting there feeling quite cramped up, I decided to get up and go for a walk. I walked for a long time talking on the phone to friends and suddenly realised I did not know where I was but I kept walking and talking. I finally ended up right near the 911 memorial and decided to take a peek and see what it looks like and feel the vibe in the area. Well it was a well guarded area to say the least, more police in a square block then people in Hong Kong.

When I reached the site which is all walled up with more cameras then a bus full of tourist, I started reading the sign about admission which was full of several instructions, a security guard or site personal came up to me and asked if I would like to go in. I said sure and he gave me a pass. As I walked through maze heading into the place I was overcome by a intense feeling of sadness and felt the presence of many souls. The feeling was so overwhelming I started to well up with tears. This was not my feeling! I had no feelings about 911 or victims or anything like that when this hit me.


I decided to not go in at that point and turned around and left. People started asking me why I didn't want to go in and I just shook my head like I couldn't speak. Then when asked again I just said I am not ready yet. They did not ask me anymore after that probably figuring I had become emotionally overwhelmed and had known someone who died. I did know someone on a 911 flight who died but I had only met him once. My Doctor had moved away and the new Doctor who had taken over was this person. I had one appointment with him before 911.

After leaving I did an immediate clearing. I decided that I would use Ho'oponopono to heal the victims of 911 from a distance by reading their names. Just like the Doctor did with all those mental patients by just looking at their files and repeating the mantra. I wouldn't know how many times to do it since I cannot know how the healing is going since I cannot see the victims healing. I will have to figure out a way to do this, those people need healing and they are still crying out! Something will come to me.

I think it would be a good idea to ease up on the security and make it more inviting. I think it is that very feeling of fear and insecurity that needs to be healed not just for the victims but for those who were deeply effected by the event and those who loss loved ones. There is no longer anything there to blow up or destroy, only deep pain that needs to be healed. I wish they would drop the walls around the perimeter and minimize security. I understand the fear but I think it is time to let it go and heal.

I must have walked 10 miles on Friday! I was completely exhausted by the time I made it back to my host's house. My host was not yet back from his day and so I decided to stop off in Williamsburg to have a drink and perhaps some good conversation. When got off the subway I found a street full of activity and life. Young college students being as hip as they can be, learning to express themselves. There are lots of shops, bars, cafes, art studios to name a few things. I decided to look for a good dive bar. I found this place about four blocks from the train. I don't remember the name of it as I was not paying attention to such details. After having a few drinks I started a conversation with the guy next to me Sam.

 The synchronicities that happen in life are of no coincidence. We talked about all the things that I am doing on this trip. He was nodding his head agreeing and relating his thoughts and feelings on all subjects. I told him about the Hermetic Institute and he seemed real interested in knowing more. I think he would love attending one of the seminars here in town. We talked for a time and he realized that he was supposed to meet his friends about 20 minutes ago. So we finished up our conversation and agreed to stay in touch both feeling uplifted from the conversation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment